ABOUT THE CENTER
The Analytical Service Center is located in
Bloedel Hall, Room 208
School of Environmental and Forest Sciences
University of Washington
Instrumentation available includes:
- Ion Chromatography Dionex 120: Cl, F, Br, NO3, PO4, and SO4.
- ICAP 61E Model, Thermo Jarrell Ash Co.: 22 major nutrients and trace elements.
- CHN Analyzer 2400 Model, PERKIN ELMER Co.: Total Carbon, Hydrogen and Nitrogen.
- Auto-Analyzer, 500 Model Perstorp Analytical Co.: NH4 and NO3.
- Spectrophotometer and Extraction Machine: CEC
- TOC/TN Analyzer: Total organic carbon, inorganic carbon, and total nitrogen in solution.
- ICP Thermo Scientific Inc. 6300
- Shimadzu Gas Chromatograph
- Mercury Analyzer, EC, Spectrophotometer, Extraction Machine, and Dissolved O2 meters also are available to use .